Passport renewal status in India- a new passport is issued in every ten years.
Following options are available for you to do offline Passport renewal status enquiry.
Passport renewal status enquiry through telephone numbers:
- For each regional passport office, there exists a separate contact number.
- You can contact through telephone numbers and can thus come to know about status of your passport.
Passport renewal status enquiry through regional passport office:
- You can also move to a regional passport office and can make queries regarding passport status.
Online passport renewal status enquiry: You can do online passport renewal status enquiry through following steps.
- Log on to its official web site which is www.passport.gov.in.
- At bottom of its home page, you will find an option of “status page”.
- You will have to select an option of city from drop down menu. You should mention that particular city from where you have applied for a passport.
- You will then move to a page where you have to mention name of city, your file reference number and year of registration.
- After you have filled all details, press submit button.
You will then come to know about Passport renewal status in India.